Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cinnamon rolls early and still late!

OK, so this week we made cinnamon rolls. I am not really a fan of cinnamon rolls so I made a little change-I added the sticky bun topping. The topping was great. The rolls were dry-that was a disappointment as I made their sweet dough, I was really hoping to have a great sweet dough recipe. I suppose I'll have to try it with a few other recipes before I give up on it completely.
My fam thought these were quite good, but no one said anything like "save the recipe" or "you have got to make these for...." so, I'm taking that as they were perfectly edible but nothing special.


 Check out the recipe and other bloggers here:


ps: I am going to do a real blog post this weekend-continuing on with Japan!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry they did not turn out the way you wanted them to! I just hate that! They look really yummy though!