Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Week 52 Triple Chocolate Cookies!

Well, I made it all the way to week 52. There were a few misses in there, its been a crazy year with moving several times, renovations, teaching, etc. However I'm glad to be finishing strong!

This week we made triple chocolate cookies. My fam had a progressive dinner to travel round to see everyone's Christmas decor so I made these for dessert. It was wonderful to be finished before Christmas as I have been sick and slogging around very slowly all day.

Pic is coming soon I hope (it is on my new iphone which is way smarter than me and I need M or O to figure out how to get it into my email)


 I am not a real chocolate fan so I'm not the best one to trust. To me these cookies were too rich-I could only eat 1/2 a cookie over the course of several hours (but maybe that is a good thing...). My reviewers however said they were divine! Everyone loved them. Some even made them into ice cream sandwiches with peppermint ice cream.

Check out the recipe and other reviewers!


No comments: