Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Almond Biscotti

This week we made biscotti

here it is!
(I don't know why I even bother with the photos, they don't do me justice...)

I have just pulled it out of the oven so I'll hold off on reviewing it until tomorrow (they are supposed to sit for an hour before eating). However I must say, mine were not getting crispy in the oven (I even cooked them an extra 10 min) and when I ate one it was quite soft and lacking the usual biscotti crunch so hopefully that hour will do wonders for them!



2 comments:

Liz O. said...

I can't wait to see how they turned out. That is impressive!

Linnae said...

I've never really understood the thrill of biscotti. Are you supposed to dunk it in something, or just crunch away and try not to break your teeth? I can't stand soggy bread, so the dunking doesn't really appeal. So maybe soft would be more my style?