Thursday, November 1, 2012

Apple Dumplings

I'm a little late this week due to Halloween but here it is!

 

This week we made apple dumplings. I am not a fan of cooked fruit so I was not sure about these. However, they were met with rave reviews! I used less apple than called for (2 apples for 6 dumplings, and I think it would be even better with 2 apples for 8 dumplings, or maybe no apples at all...) and they turned out pretty fabulous. I loved that we used refrigerator rolls, they were so fast and easy! My family loved them, several told me they would not have minded a bit more apple. One thing I would change-I should have reduced the apple cider syrup more, mine was still very thin.

This is a recipe to try, perfect for fall!
see the recipe and other reviews here:

inlinkz codes for week 44! Happy Halloween!... Amanda Tatton 1:36am Oct 31 inlinkz codes for week 44! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I liked this more than I thought I would too. It looks beautiful! :)