Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two more reasons why Billy cannot get a job

I cannot believe I forgot two of the important reasons why Billy getting a job would be simply unthinkable! (fortunately for me, Billy remembered and told me)

problem 9: Billy has to have her wisdom teeth removed and so will be laid up in bed for at least a week. if my own experience is anything to go by, Billy won't be fit to do anything but lie in bed having hallucinations, work is out of the question.

and now, for the grand finale,

problem 10: The RODEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Billy cannot miss the rodeo two years in a row! (last year, being in italy was a relatively good excuse, but, there can be no excuses this year.) (the rodeo is very important, I remember when a relative of mine, a certain E, was fired from her job rather than risk not showing up to this special event.)

4 comments:

maddie.ballerina said...

I never knew that "E" was fired from her job! She is supposedly such a great, fabulous worker.... or so she says. Also, Billy NEEDS a job.
<3 Maddie (Johnny, Papa, e.t.c)

Unknown said...

Ever thought of creating your own job so you won't have to work a day in your life?

If so, you should consider being your own boss...

Now hold on for a sec...

It is not as easy as you would think. However definitely worth the reward. Isn't that what America is all about? Or are we going to sit back like most lazy Americans at let others take all the glory (and all the money)?

Why doesn't Billy and J work together on something? (Or maybe I will just read about it a Romance Novel since that is what most of you do anyway)...

"E" (Who has a REAL job)

dede said...

sounds like billy has alot to contemplate before she considers a job...Well you know that I'll be here waiting for the latest updates.

xoxo

furrever said...

Why are you called Lauren Billy? This is very confusing. How come I don't get a code name?